Grow with us ! We are working with top rated Fortune 100 companies. Currently looking to grow our team of Financial Advisors in the New England Area.
Career Description: Financial Advisors help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. Specific duties include:
PMF is dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products and impeccable service. In addition to superior life and annuity products, registered representatives can offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy. Through PMF Securities, registered representatives have access to a variety of investment products including stocks, bonds, and over 13,000 mutual funds.
* Manage their own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.
* Build their career with significant income potential.
* Make a difference in their community by helping individuals and businesses achieve financial goals and peace of mind while building and protecting assets
* Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
* Enjoy recognition and rewards for their financial achievements.
* Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
* Ambitious, disciplined, leaders who demonstrate the utmost professionalism.
* Relationship building and networking abilities, exemplary interpersonal skills
* Coach-able and the ability to work in a team based environment.
* College Degree
* D. (attorney) or M.B.A. a STRONG plus and potentially eligible for Fast-Track Partner program
* Sales experience not required but a plus
* FINRA Series 6, 7, or 63 a plus (company will pay for sponsorship)
* Life & Health Insurance License not required (company will pay for sponsorship)
* Financial Industry background a plus however, financial or insurance sales experience not required
* Personal Transportation will be required for this position
Training, Support, and Compensation:
* PMF offers a comprehensive three-year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele and grow.
* We offer a competitive compensation package with significant income potential which includes full benefits (medical, dental, disability, group life insurance), a 401(k), and pension plan.